This is one of two appeals conducted each year by the Society, to ask our members and friends for contributions related to Capital Improvement work at the Shipwreck Museum site, Whitefish Point Light Station, Whitefish Point, Michigan.… Read More...
Join the Shipwreck Society this Friday, July 8 as Roger LeLievre, editor/publisher of the popular (annual) Know Your Ships books, tells of the book’s creation and development through the years. Like watching the ships?… Read More...
- MOTOR LIFEBOAT HOUSE EXHIBITION DECK COMPLETED
- Operational Support grant awarded by Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs for the fiscal year 2018-2019.
- Discovering the steamship Alice E. Wilds
- What's Happening at the Shipwreck Museum in August?
- Michigan Lighthouse Festival Coming to Paradise, MI , and Whitefish Point Light-Station