Have you ever made the trip out to Whitefish Point in Michigan’s Eastern Upper Peninsula? It’s home to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum and the Whitefish Point Light Station, Michigan’s oldest active Lighthouse.… Read More...
The Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs has awarded two grants to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society for the fiscal year 2016-2017.
The first award comes under MCACA’s Operational Support Program in the amount of $20,000 for Program Support, particularly in the area of arts and humanities.… Read More...
- Discovering the steamship Alice E. Wilds
- What's Happening at the Shipwreck Museum in August?
- Michigan Lighthouse Festival Coming to Paradise, MI , and Whitefish Point Light-Station
- SUMMER APPEAL 2018 IS UNDERWAY
- Frank Mays Presentation and Book signing - Friday, July 13, 14 and 15, 2018