This is one of two appeals conducted each year by the Society, to ask our members and friends for contributions related to Capital Improvement work at the Shipwreck Museum site, Whitefish Point Light Station, Whitefish Point, Michigan.… Read More...
Frank Mays, survivor of the tragic 1958 sinking of the Carl D. Bradley will sign his book, If We Make It ’till Daylight at the Shipwreck Coast Museum Store, Whitefish Point.… Read More...
- Discovering the steamship Alice E. Wilds
- What's Happening at the Shipwreck Museum in August?
- Michigan Lighthouse Festival Coming to Paradise, MI , and Whitefish Point Light-Station
- SUMMER APPEAL 2018 IS UNDERWAY
- Frank Mays Presentation and Book signing - Friday, July 13, 14 and 15, 2018