Ric Mixter has spent most of his life searching out maritime stories, finding key eyewitnesses to landmark events like the “King of Storms” in 1913, the Armistice Day Storm of 1940 and modern disasters like the Cedarvillle, Bradley, Morrell and Edmund Fitzgerald.… Read More...
We’ve had an eventful season thus far at the Shipwreck Museum, including what is shaping up to be our busiest year on record. We opened a new exhibit, hosted a group of surviving family members from the 1966 Daniel J.… Read More...
- 2022 Employment Opportunities at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- CG Crew's Quarters B&B to Remain Closed
- 2021 Annual Appeal has begun!
- Shipwreck Society Discovers Three Shipwrecks Near Grand Marais, MI
- 2nd Assistant Keeper’s Quarters Reconstruction progress
- Awards and Accolades
- Project Updates
- Shipwreck Historical Society
- Underwater Research
- Whitefish Point