UPDATE as of August 24th – We have reached maximum capacity for this event!
We have several exciting events planned for this years GLSHS Annual Meeting and Dinner coming up on August 26th! Of special note, the meeting, dinner and Storm Concert will take place at Whitefish Point under a tent, which will be absolutely FREE for our members! Here is the event lineup that you will not want to miss!
- Kicking off the festivities the morning of August 26th at 10AM: a shallow shipwreck kayak tour (guided by Birdseye Outfitters) will take place near Pendill’s Creek, on Whitefish Bay. This is offered to GLSHS members only, with the cost of $75 per person. Limited to 12 participants. First come, first serve for this option. Call 800-635-1742 to secure your spot!
- At 5:45PM – A Special walking tour for GLSHS members at Whitefish Point, w/GLSHS historical interpreters in period costume. The tour will begin in front of the lighthouse at Whitefish Point, and will last approximately 45 minutes.
- At 6:30PM – Dinner will begin followed by the introduction of a new documentary created by Corey Adkins called A.A PARKER: ONE SHIP, TWICE SUNK. Afterwards, the GLSHS Business meeting will take place.
- At 7:15pm: STORM concert with Dan Hall and Ric Mixter, under the tent, which is FREE to all GLSHS members!
Please call 800-635-1742 to reserve your seat for the Dinner and Storm Concert.
Not yet a member of GLSHS? Become one today and enjoy the Member Benefits that include:
- Free Admission to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum Complex
- 20% discount in the Shipwreck Coast Museum Stores at Whitefish Point plus mail-order and online shopping on all regular priced items (excluding gift certificates)
- The Society’s official newsletter, The Shipwreck Journal