WHITEFISH POINT, MICH.- The Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society (GLSHS) is proud to announce the discovery of the 292-foot Whaleback vessel, Barge 129. Barge 129 was found in Lake Superior, 35 miles off Vermilion Point in 650 feet of water.… Read More...
- 2023 Employment Opportunities at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- Update on Projects Underway
- 2022 Annual Appeal has begun!
- Great Storm of 1872
- Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society discovers Barge 129, 120 years after accident
- Awards and Accolades
- Project Updates
- Shipwreck Historical Society
- Underwater Research
- Whitefish Point