Members of the Shipwreck Society are familiar with our Annual Appeal fundraiser, which is designed to raise operational support funding from our visitors, guests, and members before the end of the 2017 tax year. Gifts made in 2017 are tax-deductible as the Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society is a 501 c (3) non-profit organization.
Donors are invited to contribute to capital projects as well as Operational Support:
- Motor Lifeboat House Boat Exhibit Deck Construction
- Motor Lifeboat Restoration
- New Sonar Equipment for R.V. David Boyd
- Underwater Research Activities
- Development of Future Museum Exhibits and Educational Outreach
Members will receive a contribution envelope in the U.S. mail in the next week or so. However, you may make your contribution online right now by clicking Annual Appeal Year-End 2017.
Please contact Sean Ley, Development Officer, at 800-635-1742 with any questions about the Annual Appeal. We thank you very much for your consideration, and appreciate your support of our Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society!