The Annual Appeal is intended to focus on Operational Funding; but, we offer you the opportunity to designate your donation for a specific project as well.… Read More...
The “look” of the Whitefish Point Light-Station has changed throughout the years, with some buildings being moved from one location to another on-site, some moved offsite and others simply disappearing.
One such building that appears in pre-World War II photos is the 2nd Assistant Keeper’s Quarters.… Read More...
- 2022 Employment Opportunities at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum
- CG Crew's Quarters B&B to Remain Closed
- 2021 Annual Appeal has begun!
- Shipwreck Society Discovers Three Shipwrecks Near Grand Marais, MI
- 2nd Assistant Keeper’s Quarters Reconstruction progress
- Awards and Accolades
- Project Updates
- Shipwreck Historical Society
- Underwater Research
- Whitefish Point